Is both delicious to the taste and for of a hair colour!!!!!!!! Awhhhh Yeah (don't u know it)! :)
I [think] I am happy with my new shade of L'Oreal! :) - {idk- I being so temp-per-mental about my hair in '09!! (Ha)... But... Idk- i kinda miss «the hair» being a little [slight(ly)] darker! Hmmm perhaps I shall/will change it again! Ha! A world of colour does exist for ALL the members of the hair-ology-nation!!!!!
OMG!!!!! Today we celebrate my BFF's mom birthday!!! I'm sooo excitied!! :) I'm on cup-cake duty this am and I'm headed to one of my favourtie venus " Billy's" [on the west side] for sum yummy-yum-yum "cakes" of the [cup] variety! :) - I've got plans-with-in-plans to meet up with the very butttery goodness that is "ButteMc-Dollo-Love(s)-her-Buns" :) and we will be off to rock-a-way!!! Awhhhh yeah!!! Good times await us ALLl!!!!!!! :) awhhh yeah - hugs + love xo xo :el fano:
Beautiful Trees in Summer
-
Summer weather at the farm is expected to be especially hot and humid
today, with temperatures possibly reaching 90 degrees Fahrenheit. By this
time of y...
22 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment