OM[f]G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I got to hear Mike Viola sing the { REMIX } [version] of Dollie and Jane last night at "The LivingRoom" [while sitting with Dollie and Jane] !!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh It sent goose-bumbs all over my body!... {I really did want to take off my top and dance on the tables!} It is such an amazing [song/jam/dance/tune]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) so, fo your listening enjoyment, i posted 3 versions for you, of my BFF's [my girls] and their song!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE YOU LADIES!! xo xo [and thank you Mike Viola] xo xo :el fano:
[original] {acoustic} ;-)
[Tokyo, Japan]
[ San Francisco, CA]
Dolly Parton Dies at 80
-
Heartbreaking. Even if she hadn't written "I Will Always Love You,"
"Jolene,” "9 to 5" and on and on and on, she will never be forgotten for
being such a...
10 hours ago


2 comments:
Ahahahahhahahah! LOVE IT!
dollie and jane go to Tokyo is so great! AHHHH! i love this THE MOST! [i am soooooooo] CRAZY excited that I got to be there in that moment of time, to hear, and see, and witness the amazing amazement ... that is "DOLLIE AND JANE" xo xo!! I LOVE IT THE MOST!! xo xo :el fano:
Post a Comment