...But the music shall last!!!!! I hope its gonna be allright. - cuz the music plays for ever - it goes on and on and on and on (cuz the music plays forever) =) xo xo :el fano:
ps: my "blurry" snear/snickers makes me laugh. [trying 2 b all tough :el fano: eh?!] Lol {I hope all my peeps had (and are perhaps still having) an amazing and incredible weekend} xo xo :el fano:
Dolly Parton Dies at 80
-
Heartbreaking. Even if she hadn't written "I Will Always Love You,"
"Jolene,” "Two Doors Down," "9 to 5" and on and on and on, she will never
be forgotte...
11 hours ago



2 comments:
I like all of your artsy shots. I think your BlackBerry can sense your vibrant personality. ;)
HA!! this one [was ALL ME] lol .. trying to walk and snap my pic at the same time! [so my BB is off the hook on this one] lol glad you enjoy the "artsy" shots! xo xo :el fano:
Post a Comment