Thursday, June 25, 2009

DAVID LYNCH + DANGER MOUSE + SPARKLEHORSE = Dark Night of the Soul





DAVID LYNCH & DANGER MOUSE
Images from David Lynch[s] "Dark Night of the Soul", [the director's audio visual collaboration with Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse.]

.... [from david lynch about the images... " I love troubled characters, I love the human condition, I love stories that reflect those things, but I don't set out to do those certain things. I suddenly get ideas and then I go 'whoa, cinema can do a fantastic thing with that, or a song, or a painting' and then I go to work." ... we all know what a HUGE Lynch fan I am ... and i think this collaboration between all these artists would make [and I am sure MAKES] for an amazing art-exhibition-listening-visual experience! xo xo :el fano:

No comments: