Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sex+erotica+peter saville+nick knight = WALLPAPER* BRILLIANCE


WALLPAPER*
The centrepiece of the July issue of Wallpaper*, is dedicated to sex and the erotic! It is a unique collaboration between Wallpaper* and legendary art director Peter Saville and photographer Nick Knight. A production of large scale and ambition, the pair have been working with the Wallpaper* team to create and shoot the ultimate adult play pen. Here’s a little teaser to see how they got on. Don’t forget to check back later for the ‘making of’ documentary. And of course look out for the 20-page shoot itself in our July Sex issue, on sale, Thursday June 11. I CAN'T WAIT!!! YAY!! xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

The Boy said...

I have the issue with the naked male twins. Hahahaha!

:el fano: said...

OMG! [you do?!] I love that story!! - I need to get a subscription again!! :=( ... i miss WALLPAPER* - it was/is one of my favourites! xo xo :el fano: