Friday, May 22, 2009

art? film? insanity? or all of the above




Lars von Trier’s The Antichrist
oh my oh my oh my... i just love to hate, and hate to love Lars von Trier at the same time... THE KINGDOM was one of my favourite[s] of all time, and actually sat thru ALL the episodes during the NY[video]Festival one year... and well, i am a fan of the [horror genre] yet, IDK about this one... knowing me I will probably see it [if it does venture to NY] and I am sure it probably will.. but the reviews from CANNES have been so mixed, [mostly on the HATE[ing] side!] {[ha]}.. but there have been some that loved it.. so, yeah... i just don't know ... xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

Kim said...

I must see it! Love it or hate it, I must see it! With yooooooou I hope and wish! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:el fano: said...

OM[f]G KIM!!!!!!!!! i know!!! 4-serious.... and look at Charlotte Gainsbourg winning best actress for ANTICHRIST! [my goodness] ohh Lars .. first Björk.. now Charlotte! [i love how passionate people are about HATING him [and this movie] HA!] but so i hear [now] it[s] not really a "horror" film [per say] more like a PAGAN-PARTY-OF[you know]-HORROR and STUFF! [ha ha] oh, with lots of nature, and talking foxes! perhaps we need to be under the "influence" to watch it! HA! miss you!!!!! xo xo :el fano: