Friday, May 08, 2009

One Two Three Four...


Tell me that you love me more

Oh, oh, oh
You're changing your heart
Oh, oh, oh
You know who you are
Oh, oh, oh
You're changing your heart
Oh, oh, oh
You know who you are....................

[i am completely changing the connotation of this song, and using it in a different way! =) {cuz...well...today i'm allowed]

It has been a pretty intense emotional roller-coaster ride in Miami this week...but as thing[s] change[d], we [all] change[d] with them... day[s] change[d], idea[s] change[d], concept[s] change[d], and of course NUMBERS change[d] in a big big way. Math was never my strong suit [even calculators give me stress!{ha} ... but my DAD was always a numbers guy...math[a]ma-tic-tion [to the 200th{power}] ha!!! and today ... well his number[s] were better than anyone could have expected... I am praying and hoping his [numbers] will remain strong, and positive, and he will continue to fight and be the "trooper" he is and that i know him to be. I LOVE YOU DAD! xo xo :el fano:

No comments: