Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All day ... All day

I don't know how...
I don't know why...
I thought I loved you / but I'm not sure now...
I've seen you look at strangers to many times...
The love u want is of a different kind...
I'm on such a PET SHOP BOYS kick (domino dancing is in my headphones right now)
Sorry its been like a week since I've posted. I had crazy crazyness (with work and travel) I was just in florida visiting my family and celebrating my dad's 65th birthday! =) and came back to an INSANE(ITY) of design work (which is of course great for business - not so great for me!) =( oooof!! yet again (another late night) I will be all caught up by the weekend [there's just soooo much to dooo] I miss my BFF Jane sooooooooo much!!! (But I get to see her friday) and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) OMG - {look at me} I even look tan at night time!!! (And I didn't even get any beach time!!!) Ha ha ha!!!! - anyway - I am exhausted =( just getting home ... I sooooo need to crash. Night Night everyone. Its good to be back2blogg'n again! xo xo :el fano:

No comments: