Monday, July 13, 2009

Harry Potter vs. the Matrix [?]



ok .. so are the rest of you seeing the MATRIX as much as I AM in these new SUBWAY POSTERS for "The half blood prince"[?]!?!? .. I mean.. at first glance I was like.. NOOOO WAY!! there is a NEW MATRIX movie!??! [WTF]!!! ha!.. but then, I was like.. wait.. "that's SNAPE el fano!" ... so it was the "good guys on one side" and the "bad guys on the other side" [of the subway platform] as if they were going to come to life and "DUEL" right before my very eyes [see all of this while waiting on the platform] HA!.. anyway.. it makes me kinda giggle.. cuz its just a BIT TOOOOO MATRIX[y] for Harry Potter.. but, I love it none-the-less!!!!!!!!! xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!

:el fano: said...

I know!!!!!!!!! i am soooo crazy excited!! i know everyone is on the TWILIGHT kick.. but, I am still on my Harry Potter Kick like a mo-fo!! =) xo xo :el fano: