Monday, July 06, 2009

5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 3-6, 16-14



It was quite a match yesterday at Wimbledon ... Roddick put up a [HUGE] effort against Federer ... and I am so proud of both boys!! [i was routing for my Lacoste boy to win] but was honestly happy for either side to win the title!! but it was an epic day for Roger and I applaud him and all of his efforts and for now, being the greatest tennis player in the world! Kudos to Roger .. [but watch out for Andy at the U.S. Open] that serve is going to be harder/faster/stronger.... and you know it! =) [lol] xo xo :el fano:

1 comment:

dollie said...

I almost can't celebrate Roger's win because Andy must feel so miserable. I hope you're right and Roddick comes back just as strong at the US Open. And that he puts his hands all over your boddick as well.