Monday, August 17, 2009

FASHION WEEK - Sept. 10 - 17



Good morning my fellow blog[er]{s}! soo.. Fashion Week is upon us soon [and I've sure been feeing the pressure to get things done, and done [and] DONE!] with less than a few weeks away, I am starting to get crazy excited!! I know the big move to Lincoln Center is not happening to 2010 [but] none-the-less one last giant FASHION "HURAY" [is] and shall be in order next month! I will of course be BLOGGING about the shows [don't think i am going to do live "tweeting"] I want some time to absorb the shows [lol] perhaps I will do a celebrity [tweet]{a}[thon] a who{s] who of glitter-ra-ty!!! [HA HA] anyway... I'm not sure what I am seeing yet.. but a DEFINITE is Y-3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always an amazing show, always an amazing experience ... SO THAT I KNOW IS A GIVEN!!! As soon as the FINAL schedule is posted, I will let you all know. I don't think I will be doing a lot of TENT time this season, as a lot of the collections are being shown off site, at different venues [and] I assume that THE STANDARD is going to be a hob-nob of celebrity parties, and functions and [well] dine[ing] and debauchery! 4-SURE - 4-SERIOUS!!! anyway... I was feeling the vibe, and was talking about it with my BFF and [well] decided to make a little post!.. so stay tuned, and we will get FASHION[ed] UP!!!!!!!! hugs and love xo xo :el fano:

No comments: