Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'm taking a ride with my best friend....


depeche mode tour blog

AHHHH!!! tonight.. my BFF and I are heading to MADISON SQUARE GARDEN to see DEPECHE MODE!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So.. it seems last night.. [this] is what was played:

1. In chains
2. Wrong
3. Hole to Feed
4. Walking in My shoes
5. It's no good
6.Question of Time
7. Precious
8. Fly on Windscreen
9. Little Soul
10. Home
11. Come Back
12. Policy of truth
13 in Your room
14 I feel you
15 enjoy the silence
16 Never let me down
17 stripped
18 Master and servant
19 Strangelove
20 Personal Jesus
21 Waiting for the night

I am a little crazy to hear STRANGE LOVE!! [it is my jam]!! [ahhh!]


but.. I am crazy excited for tonight[s] show I get to see DEPECHE and my BFF!! i am toooooo excited for words!!!!!!
xo xo
:el fano:

No comments: