Saturday, November 07, 2009

Oooh, I put on my shoes and I'm ready for the weekend



You get a feeling, that's what you choose,
And I was told there's not a minute to lose,
So if you're waiting jump out your skin,
To find a cure for whatever state your in,
I tell my good friends get out the way,
Of all the lightning hitting the trees today,
We get a thrill from clapping our hands,
We find the nearest girl,
(and ask her to dance)

[Mary Pearce]
Oooh, I put on my shoes and I'm ready for the weekend (x4)
Weekend, weekend, weekend

[Calvin Harris]
Coming back, coming back,
To a place where, I never knew,
Pushing knobs, pushing faders,
But I, don't know what they do,
This reflection in my mirror, reminds me of you,
When I tilt it towards the sunlight,
You fall out of view,
(You fall out of view)



Thanks Calvin Harris {i am}  "Ready For The Weekend" [so loving my new coat! SAKS sale! YAY!!!] xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

dzineguy said...

I do like. :)

:el fano: said...

well thank you CHRISTOPHER!! =) xo xo :El fano: