Monday, November 16, 2009

Timex 80 Watch - Electron Blue (T2N097)


Timex is taking it back, reissuing their classic digital watch from back in the 80s, this time in new colors that have never been available before. The face features a time/date display, the case is water resistant and the band is soft rubber. The watch also features a stop watch, alarm, and an Indiglo backlit display. Great for those who want to mix it up a bit with a bold watch that doesn't break the bank.



So... me and my BFF  had a most wonderful and amazing [drink-a-thon] of a weekend! [HA!] well only SUNDAY [cuz saturday was AN INSANITY of a work day that was over-flowing from FRIDAY!] {ugh} I can/will fill you all in at the end of the week.. [you know, confidentiality forms and what not] THESE LIPS ARE SEALED!!!!!! ] but! {and I am a GOOD BOY} and will not let any secrets slip! [ha!] I can give you PLENTY of information... [it would just be of the WRONG KIND] HA HA HA.. anyway I am getting SIDE-TRACKED.... AHHHHHHHHHH so, I got [yet] ANOTHER BIRTHDAY PRESENT from my BFF  [see above] HOW HOT IS THAT!??? its the retro 80's TIMEX [magenta and cyan] watch that I was DYE[ing] FOR.. but was SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE in NYC!!! but.. {low+behold} she FOUND ONE for ME!!!!!! and I got it ON SUNDAY! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!! Sooooo I THANK YOU JANE FOR always being SO AMAZING, and SO INCREDIBLE, and well.. THE BEST BFF in the entire world!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3 <3 <3 xo xo :el fano:



2 comments:

j said...

Yay! We did it!

:el fano: said...

YES [indeed] WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been show[n] it off every day!! I love it [and YOU] the MOST!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! xo xo :el fano: