Monday, April 20, 2009

Dont turn around...This is for real...Digging in the dirt...




OK OK OK... so I [know] its like "TOTALLY" [hot] + [hawt] right now to be [earth{y}] and [dirty] {in a good kinda way} lol... HOWEVER... I'm not quite sure i completely understand the new BURBERRY "fashion-in-the-forest" lets leave our $1,200 TOTES and BAGS laying in the dirt ["SIN"-nar-RIO"] ... i mean, ... really.. isn't that the LAST PLACE you'd want to put your spank'n new BURBERRY's???!!?? ... i mean.. i could be very wrong [yet, I think ummm... i'm NOT!] ... anyway, i'm REALLY [really] REALLY into the new "SUMMER BURBERRY SCENT" i got a few samples of it, and [dare] I say that they really have [en-cap-slue-late-ted] the "essence" of SUMMER tuck away in a $65 bottle! :-) ... so, yeah.. that[s] my FASHION/DIRT commentary for early this afternoon. xo xo :el fano:

No comments: