Wednesday, April 29, 2009

lego[s]...and...lotion...and {a} basket... OH MY!!


ok.. so my OTHER BFF [yeah, I'm lucky cuz I've got 1...2...and...3 {jealous}!!! HA!] :-) ... for the purposes of this post we shall call her BUTTER-MC-LOTION BASKET aka: dollie! {her name is always in flux... like the matrix... yet the common denominator is [shall we say] BUTTER[{Mc}]! ...so, ButterMcLotionBasket... totally steered me in the direction of "LEGOS/LOTION/and BASKETS [oh my]" aka: "PUT THE F*&#ING LOTION IN THE BASKET" from "SILENCE OF THE LAMBS... The Musical" [which she happened to see LIVE [and not performed by LEGO[anime] ... but, seriously.. one of the BEST parts of the MOVIE! [then of the play] has now become immortalized in LEGOS!! ... so, I had to share! :-) .. this is helping me get thru my day of crazy-crazy[ness] ... so I figured i'd just add even MORE CRAZY to the pile! ENJOY!!! xo xo :el fano: PS: i get to see BFF#1 TOMORROW!! and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) YAY [yay] and YAY!

2 comments:

dollie said...

Oh Thank you El Fano! I love you more than Jame Gumb loves big boned girls!!!

:el fano: said...

ahhh!!!!! [and] "I" love that comment more than Clare[ressse] love[s] those screaming lambs! :-) HA! xo xo MISS YOU butterMcLotionBasket!!! xo xo :el fano: