Wednesday, April 15, 2009

W A R N I N G

Omg! What does it even mean when for over 12minutes a wierd "ALL FUTURA" W A R N I N G sign flashes on your TV screen!!! It was on EVERY channel!?! [Mind u - it was the middle of the night! {having a hard time sleeping these days} ... It this fore-shadow-ing!?! [of tv warning(s) to come] do I stay tune(ed)!?! eppppp - {there were bar-codes and all beautiful futura type-face typography} =) perhaps it was just a special warning - just for me!! {Ha} - wierd!!!!!?!!!! =) anyway I'm on the LIRR bound for adventure!! <Oh man> missing my bff!!!! =( xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

j said...

terrifying!

:el fano: said...

I know.. right!??? it was soooo weird and twilight-zone[y]!!!! ... i took like 1,7000 pics of it, cuz I thought I was dreaming! [but I wasn't!] HA!! xoox :el fano: