Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can see it in your eyes...


...I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide...
Thanks Lionel - I'll take it from here! :) I am sooo tried from work and all that I even fell of asleep with my hoodie ON MY HEAD [i had to hide those blood-shot eyes] I need a detox! :) HA! HA! HA! more fashion fun was had, but between much more madness - everything [all at once] and on time! PEOPLE I'M ONLY ONE PERSON! oooof! but, all in all, its been enjoyable [and not as crazy as last week] OM[f]G! THAT WAS INSANE!!



OK! so the first 19 seconds of this video IS THE JACKET I WANT FOR FALL!! [omg!] I was so in love with it!.. FUTURISTIC [but not tooo sci-fi] JUST ENUFF to say.. EL FANO! i want want want this JACKET! ;) it would be perfect with my new hair.. RIGHT!? [i think so!] I might just have to treat myself if it comes out in time for my BIRTHDAY!! [ok ok back to work] xo xo :El fano:

No comments: