Saturday, February 14, 2009

LACOSTE [{&}] LOVE



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
HAPPY LACOSTE DAY!
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY!
so, happy "V" day to all my girls! and especially my BFF JANE!! god I love her soooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, it was [day 1] for me at NY FASHION WEEK, and the first show of the day, was my first show of the week. I am having "mixed" feeling about it .. [mostly with the {{{LACK}}} of my precious "gator" but, all in all - the colours were very fall, and very [lovely] - but there was no WOW factor for me. I wasn't really [blown] out of the water.. [LIKE for the SPRING collection in September] I mean I wanted to become a professional "GOLFER" only because I could have the clothes, the bag, and the gloves to match!!! :) [the spring collection was amazing!] this.. well.. perhaps only 2.75 stars- but 3 FULL STARS given [because of the shoes!] OMG! 4 STARS for those! :) i gotta get me some of those!!!. But don't get me wrong...I still [and always] will have LOVE for LACOSTE in my heart! ... perhaps just a little bit less for the fall! xo xo hugs and valentine love! xo xo :El fano:

No comments: