Monday, January 12, 2009

I kissed a boy and I liked it

(And I wasn't even wearing cherry chap-stick!)
it was a morning of meeting new people (he was a delight lady buttah!) :) ... of an afternoon of spending amazingly amazing time with my BFF jane and planing our future duplex-apartment {jealouse!?- u should be!- why? cuz we r awesum! (Period)} ... AND of meeting a new(ish)-[clean{er]-friend in a capacity I though (never) possible :) yet "possibility" arose and I kissed {the} boy and I LIKED it! :) :) :) what a day!!!! Filled with fun and joy and love and laugther and of course some sexxxy(extra)curricular evening activities (lol) made for just a wonderful day!
And I have to shout out (again) to my BFF Jane! Without her - well...I don't know what I would do! She's my muse, my inspiration, my confidant, the ying to my yang, and the ping to my pong! :) I am truely blessed to have her in my life!!!!!!!!! I love her so very very much! :) now is the time on el fano when we sleep - nite nite! Xo xo el fano

1 comment:

j said...

The PING to my PONG! This is right up there with "bang a gong." Five stars forever.