Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gossip Girl 10.19.09 how "sweet" it is [2b] kissed by BASS


..."Ah ah ah ah ah ah ... Ah ah ah ah ah
Looking for...Girls who are boys,Who like boys to be girls,Who do boys like theyre girls,Who do girls like theyre boys...Always should be someone you really love"...


You see BLUR [s] "Girls & Boys" is what {{{should}}} have been playing during this scene HA!!! [well] it was in my head! =) but yes.. we got the CHUCK BASS [G.G. kiss] last night! =) {as I am told Chuck was bi-sexual in the books} [WHICH I HAVE TO READ BTW] gotta do that in my spare sub-way time! [HA] but.. anyway.. LAST NIGHT[s] EPISODE rocked!!! "S" looked crazy-hot playing poker! 
OMG! she is just [ever] soooooooooooo sexxxy!! I love me some "S" each and every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) [i think I am obsessed with her one hand on the hip (lets lean) kinda look that she does, ohhhhhhhhh so well! =] HA! ] ... oh that "PENN" is one lucky boy!! =) .. anyway.. LOVE MY G.G. big-time!! xo xo :el fano:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG me loves it! Can't wait to watch this episode. Its about time!

:el fano: said...

=) its a {GREAT} episode [all-around] start to finish! sooooooooo GOOD!! enjoy!! xo xo :el fano:

IRG said...

I loved it but felt the kiss was a bit held back.

:el fano: said...

true true Fabio! =] {but it was still fun none-the-less} =) lol xo xo :el fano:

Lilian Montes said...

hahahahaha !!!