Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I just [can't] get her out of my head




[KYLIE] your loving is all I think about!!!!
I just can't get you out of my head [4-serious]
[KYLIE] it's more than I dare to think about!!!!!

La la la
La la la la la

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

ohhhh I am still re-living [+] re-loving last night[s] experience!! =) I'm so happy that I go to see Kylie before she left NYC! it was a treat and a delight! [btw.. GRACE JONES DID HAVE MORE COSTUME CHANGES!!] lol - but Kylie had more "electro-beams"!!!!!!!!! =) HA!! oh my goodness, the Hammerstein turned into a total DISCO-TEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I danced, I sang, I squeezed J-lo[s] arm like for every song! =) it was magical-magic!!! [and today in class we studied the ART of TYPOGRAPHY [thru] KYLIE... because she has a "graphic design" all to herself! =) always changing, always fresh, and always INSPIRATIONAL!! I <3 KM!!! xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

IRG said...

My friend Mickey went to see her a few days ago, I heard she was amahzing!!!

:el fano: said...

OMG!! Fabio! [she WAS amahzzzziiinnnnggggg!!!] =) it was like having my own personal Kylie Discotech!!!!! [lol] so much fun and the laser-light-electronic-show-bonanza was [SIN]sational!! I'm so glad I got to see her in concert! =) xo xo :el fano: .. ps YOUR BIRTHDAY IS sooooo SOOON!!! =) [email me your addy!] xo xo