Thursday, October 08, 2009

NASA Is Bombing the Moon Tomorrow



"Because they're pretty sure there's some water underneath the surface, NASA is sending an old spacecraft crashing into the southern pole of the moon tomorrow morning. A small satellite will then search the plume of soil it kicks up for signs of ice, before it, too, crashes into the moon. "This is going to be pretty cool," says the mission's excited project manager, Dan Andrews, probably referring to smashing huge things into the moon under the guise of science."

I don't know about this.. [i am ALL for science] but the "bombing" of the Moon has me kinda [NOT] liking NASA at all.. IDK.. this entire situation just kinda freak[s] me out... I don't think [bombing] is quite the solution to anything.. but, that[s] just me! We will see tomorrow I guess it "H2O" does exist underneath that surface of the moon! xo xo :el fano:

No comments: