Saturday, October 17, 2009

UGLY BETTY!



ps: this {totally} made my MORNING =]
from twitter:

@markindelicato thank you!! we are glad to be back!RT:@thankUelfano so glad 2 have all of UGLY BETTY back in our lives again the 2 hour premier was amazing!
about 2 hours ago from web

THANK YOU JUSTIN!!!! =]

Soooooo loved the season premier of UGLY BETTY {late} last night! [praise the DVR]... even with the push back of the season premier, I was SOOOO READY for it!! =) {+} it did not disappoint! I honestly wish that it was 2 hours EVERY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [sigh] but, this season[s] COLOR[s] are [well] WOAH! [amazingly bright] !!! story lines are back in action, and I am [really] ready for this season! Gotta say - i really loved each and every moment of it!] lol! ... so, don't forget to tune in 9pm next friday night!! =) xo xo :el fano:

ps: I get to see my BFF sooooo soon!!! =] the afternoon of delicious food and way to many drinks awaits us!! =) xo xo

2 comments:

IRG said...

I had a blast watching the Ugly Betty premier. It's funny that when the original spanish version was on, I had no interest and now that the American version is Amahzing!

I also wish it was 2 hours every week.

:el fano: said...

HA! I love this story FABIO! =) I [4-seriously] addicted to UB! no doubt! [plus if you notice the "theme"[ed] colour of MODE is ORANGE.. so right then and there .. its my fav!... but, i am fearful that [since its moved to friday nights] that THIS might just be the last season of UB! ;[ but fingers crossed ... it will continue!! xo xo :el fano: