Sunday, October 04, 2009

NYFF logo

I keep meaning to take a photo of the amazing [huge] silk-screened 47th annual NYFF logo on the glass panels at the new Lincoln Center building! Its a "delight" =) just beautiful [+] breath-taking and well they used "orange" so I like it even more! [Not PMSorange021] [my fav] that I use for clients whenever I can bully-them into using it! (Ha!) [but] an orange PMS none-the-less! Anyway - time to head inside for my sunday evening film! [I'm feeling kind of tired at the moment] {its been a long day} nothing that a little expresso @ the bar won't cure before I take my seat! =) nite nite fellow bloggers!!! Hugs and so much love xo xo :el fano:

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: