Wednesday, October 07, 2009

KRINK glorious KRINK - hot extinguisher MADNESS!





KRINK

via RUBYtrax[s] twitter from last night ... "KRINK MAGICK! @thankUelfano Overpriced Graffiti Tool Now Available In Silver http://bit.ly/1829yx (via feedly)" - about 18 hours ago from feedly

OM[f]G!!! I can't even begin to express the love in my heart that I have for KRINK and all of the KRINK MAGICK that is PRODUCES for me and my LIFE! =] Both the Misstress of the TRAXXX [+] my BFF know how much I A-DIOR my KRINK TECHNOLOGY! =] [from the "impression" on paper to the "scent" upon my nostrils ... it/they/KRINK is/are just [literally heaven] so... NOW.. I WANT THIS LIMITED EDITION FIRE EXTINGUISHER for $1,000 !! [top of :el fano:[s] Holiday Christmas list] lol =] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the typography damage on the streets of brooklyn that I could cause with that [just to numerous to even list] HA!!!! =] ahhhhhhhhhhhh I NEED KRINK! and I NEED KRINK NOW!!!!!! xo xo :el fano:

No comments: