Friday, October 09, 2009

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up - TOTP 1987



omg! I forget sometimes how much [i LOVE] Rick Astley! I had to take care of a bank situation this AM ... and it was playing in the bank [like a MUSZAK] version.. so, the bank teller [marsha] and I burst out into song a dance [yes, a VERY GLEE MOMENT] there was like NO ONE in the bank that early [as my bank opens at 7:30am] HA!.. anyway.. it was a delight, and quite a nice way to start my FRIDAY AM! =} enjoy!! xo xo :el fano:


Were no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do i
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

* never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to see

(* repeat)

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

(* repeat 3 times)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Rick Rolled Me!

{am}

:el fano: said...

AHH!! Alex =} "I RICK ROLLED YOU" =} lol - 2funny! I'm glad I did! [ha]! xo xo :el fano: