Thursday, October 01, 2009

My private PRADA consultation is here...

Ooohhhh I just got hand delivered an amazing mini (box) invitation!!! =) HA! From Prada w/ my "private" consultation [+] tailoring appointment!!! =) YAY! can we say exxxcited!?! Ha!! =) love[s] it!! xo xo :el fano:

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

IRG said...

Jealous!!!

:el fano: said...

awwwwhhh Fabio! =) you are 2 cute! [lol] ... it was a very nice birthday gift from one of my clients. I had no idea till I opened the box! [i was like a messenger from Prada?! what can this beeee?] lol! =) i can't wait! I've always wanted a Prada suit! =) pictures from EVERY ANGLE will be done [and shown] lol!! giant hugs xo xo :el fano: