Saturday, September 19, 2009

A.M. {twit}PIC =]



So I am rocking the "hoodie/zip-up/sweater" that I won from [Blake Lively/Serena van der Woodsen] @ RUGBY[s] Fashion Night Out! {lol} ... It was perfect for such a FALL like day today! [i will take some [clear{er}] pics on my next coffee break!] HA!.. its going to be an ALL WORK WEEKEND :=[ [boo] but I have A LOT to catch up on... [since fashion-week consumed so much of me] {lol} [but in a good way] .. but yeah, I'm here, and working with [NEW] freelancers {that seem OK} but I was in a pinch/bind and just needed help in any [+] everyway possible.. [but so far so good] both ladies don't mind be BLASTING [ENERGY 98]!!! it just helps the design process go faster when you've got a dance beat going!! [lol] anyway.. MORE LATER!! giant hugs to all! xo xo :el fano:


ts an [all] kind-a RUGBY [fall] day! =) :el fano: in motion! on Twitpic">Its an [all] kind-a RUGBY [fall] day! =) :el fano: in motion! on Twitpic

No comments: