Saturday, September 12, 2009

easy ... breezy ... beautiful ... LACOSTE



Well if tennis wasn[t] all the rage in NY [at the moment-{with the U.S. Open}-well then LACOSTE sure hit my tennis-heart-strings 4-sure [+] 4-serious!!

The early morning celebrity crowd at the LACOSTE show consisted of [none-other-than] Miss Peaches {+} Pixie Geldof {+} of course Lacoste lover Mischa Barton [HA] cheering on the [heavy] TENNIS "inspired" collection [which] consisted of lots of skirts and [lil] hot-pants - dresses [+] do I dare say it "rack-a-licious" CLEAVAGE! [ha] honestly - it was!!! =] and the theme of colour YELLOW! [lots and lots and lots of YELLOW in fact every shade that I could think of passed down that runway for the finale!] ... {ps: on an "artistic" photo-note - i do apologize for the [interpretive-art-photography] that my blackberry has been churning out. I just get my nerves on cuz i dont have a photo-pass and feel bad shooting, so i take it quick and hope for the best!!!} [i am sure there AS ALWAYS will be tons of beautiful high-res images of the collections! =] its just my "of the moment" take what i can get! lol

SO - "cheerful" is my word dejour today! Everything had a very 20[s] attitude towards me. The beachwear and swimwear in navy and light blue and white ... just gave a bit of that [ever-so-popular] LACOSTE look. All in all I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT! [as you ALL know what a HUGE LACOSTE fan I am!] {lol} I just enjoyed the colors, and the exuberance that was ooozing from the runway [especially on this very dreary and rainy day in NYC!] ... well, enough for now my blackberry might res-set and I need to send this now! =] HAPPY FASHION DAY 3 EVERYONE!! xo xo :el fano:

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: