Friday, September 11, 2009

See Stefani and her L.A.M.B., I rock the Fetish...



[thank eve for that intro!] lol
sooo... my first show yesterday [after BCBG] was at [MILK STUDIOS] was Miss Gwen Stefani [rock{n}] her signature L.A.M.B. style with her Spring 2010 collection! One reviewer next to me shouted! "BRILIANT... a look that embodies Gwen's own eclectic look" well.. perhaps it was, but it was a bit to asymmetric for me! [i mean I love a good asymmetric look! I DO] but, with very loose cropped pant[s] and lace leggings...perhaps I was expecting just a little bit more! I got to give her creds for making/having ALL of her models with the GWEN signature "hair-style" ! =] so, my assessment .. "COOL URBAN CHICK" how[s] that for ya!! =] and here is a very bad pic of took of her with her lovely [matching] son Kingston! [see above] {lol} xo xo :el fano:

No comments: