Monday, September 07, 2009

I will miss you Andy








awhhhhh Andy Roddick I [will] miss you! again another crazy long match with a tie-break[er] to move to the next round, but alas, it just wasn't in the card[s] for you that night. I was hoping for another NIKE vs. LACOSTE match for the U.S. OPEN finale ... but, now, Roger better [+] will beat the pants off of Nadal! [ha] he better!!! [lol] miss you already LACOSTE BOY!! [thank[s] for the memories] and hope to see you again sooon! xo xo :el fano:

4 comments:

j said...

Only you could find these photos. Fantastic!

:el fano: said...

lol! [right]? leave it to me to find some shirt-less tennis roddick [sin]sational pics for the masses! lol! awhhhh I am glad u approve! [lol] I MISSED YOU! xo xo :el fano:

dollie said...

Aw our poor Andy! Then that bitch Isner has to go and lose too, like it was all for nothing. I hate it! But I l love these photos! And you El Fano!

xoxo

:el fano: said...

awwhh thank[s] BUTTER!! =] I am glad you love these photos as much as love theses photos! HA! ... OMG I hope you had AMAZING TIMES at the OPEN last night! :} and you got 2 see ROGER in ALL HIS GLORY!!! [yay!] giant hugs and so much love xo xo :el fano: