Friday, September 04, 2009

GUSgus "Add this Song"

GusGus "Add This Song" from Kompakt Records on Vimeo.



OMG I'm so in love with the NEW GUSgus CD! it[s] DUB[tast]tixx!!! ahhhh! [lets hope this copy/paste link works from my BlackBerry] {lol} it should! But, omg - the RECORD is like amazing... 6 track[s] so I guess its not really an EP [or is it] i think 5 tracks is considered an EP [right?] eeep I'm not sure! [+] i should know! lol ... so I'm back at the University of Miami Hospital with my DAD [praying] that everything goes A-OK today [as it should]!!!! so I am wandering the hallways [like last time] and so far, I'M NOT GETTING LOST!! =] anyway.. giant hugs to all [+] much love! xo xo :el fano:

ps: i promise that the video is [NOTHING] like the UMH!!! =] it[s] just co·in·ci·den·tal that the video [+] I are @ the hospital! [lol] enjoy! xo xo :el fano:

2 comments:

IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said...

cool!
amazing blog!

:el fano: said...

thanks so much! =] i am glad you like the blog! =] xo xo :el fano: