Monday, September 21, 2009

because i need just a little laughter right now...

French and Saunders do Winehouse and Spears



FRENCH and SAUNDERS are one of my [most] FAVOURITE comedy-duo-teams EVER! =] .. and well, Dawn French [doing] Amy Winehouse [well] its just INCREDIBLE! =] ... {there are WAY TO MANY AMAZING one[s] to POST} this one just comes to mind because I was thinking about Brit-Brit! [lol]

and most recently Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French did a parody for Comic Relief for "MAMMA MIA" that is/well just HIGH-LAR-RI-OUS!! =] Comic Relief 2009 French And Saunders Mama Mia Part1, and mamma mia spoof for comic relief part 2, and French and Saunders - Mamma Mia Special 2 - Red Nose Day and you can find the rest.. anyway.. ENJOY! xo xo :el fano:

5 comments:

IRG said...

I love french and saunders!!! It is very hard to pick a favorite skit because all of them are so good, but I also do love Joanna Lumly(<--not spelled correctly-A.K.A. Patsy Stone)

:el fano: said...

ahhh FABIO .. "absolutely fabulous" is perhaps one of my FAVOURITE shows of ALL TIME!! [i honestly can recite by memory every episode!!] {lol} PATSY [well] brilliant =] AbFab was just a delight in every-way possible! but I know.. with FRENCH and SAUNDERS its just too hard to pick! [they are ALL so FREAK[n] FUNNY!! [ha] =] I'm glad you love them too! xo xo big hugs xo xo :el fano:

Unknown said...

hey love your blog so decided to give u an award. come to my blog and check it out.

Unknown said...

i found it on netflix, i was trying to find I'm not there and this one came up. ;]
goes to show u can find a gem when u least expect it. ;]

:el fano: said...

Honestly - I had NEVER even heard of that one... so YES you did find a GEM indeed! =} [and thank you for my award] It made me smile on a very hectic [+] insane WORD DAY!! giant hugs! xo xo :el fano: