Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"OMFG" gossip girl




[i know these are old posters from last season] but.. I just [always] LOVED them [INSANELY] MUCH!!!! [like I need these posters for my office] HA! [lol] ... anyway.. gossip girl this season has been [SIN]sational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [+] then some! {lol} I love that that [S] and [B] are college girls now, and the scandals and escapes thus far, are just BREWING with possibilities!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's my MONDAY NIGHT INTOXICATION!!!!!.
Anyway.. [sorry] for the short post[s] these last couple of days... [busy busy WORK boy again this week] ... but I've been having an AMAZING time at the NYFF!! Tonight i see THE ART OF THE STEAL which I am [crazy] excited about!!! {ps: on Saturday I totally saw sweet grass and I [LOVED] it!! =) [ i didn't think that I would ] soooo did =) Anyway.. its been wonderful and lovely and you ALL KNOW how [CRAZY] EXCITED I am about Antichrist ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that one [well] I will have a FULL REPORT of its [wild-ride-ness] cuz I am sure I will be on ONE! [HA] anyway.. thank you again [everyone] for all of the lovely birthday wishes and emails!! you are all so very very kind!! GIANT HUGS and SO MUCH LOVE [and EXTRA SMILES!!!!] xo xo :el fano:

No comments: